29 indications for three major types of diseases:
1. Hematopoietic system-example: leukemia, myelodysplastic syndrome.
2. Bone marrow failure-example: severe aplastic anemia.
3. Congenital diseases-example: severe combined immunodeficiency.
PBSC/CD34+ cell therapy
Through cell therapy (Regulations of Special Medical Techniques), PBSC/CD34 and cell therapy will help the treatment of the following diseases:
1. Chronic Ischemic Cerebrovascular Accident (CVA)
2. Severe peripheral artery disease (PAD)